Like many, YouTube has become a part of my daily life. Here is a neat tip if you would like to have a no hassle copy of the videos you view on your own pc, laptop, tablet ect.
This method uses the Opera browser and requires no additional software downloads.
1. Open the opera browser, need a copy here ya go and it is free. OPERA BROWSER
2. Trundle over to YouTube and find the video you wish to download
3. Start the video and then press the pause button, allow the video to fill the buffer (buffer till video ends)
4. In the opera browser address bar type “about:cache” with no quotes and then press enter.
5. In the drop down menu that pops up, select all of the video formats and then scroll down to the listing for YouTube.
6. You will see a list of the cached videos, the most recent should be the one you just cached. (downloaded)
7. Select save and choose the location you wish to store it, I chose to make a video file folder on my desktop.(easy to find that way)
8. Once the download is complete, open the location where you saved it, verify the video plays and then you will need to rename the file as required. The process is pretty fast actually and is much easier than using some 3rd party app to download with in my opinion.
Now you can enjoy the video anytime you wish or transfer it to another device if you desire, hopes this helps and NO there no quiz to follow.